Monday, September 18, 2006

The world is going a bit mad at the moment! I am being invited to have a stall at so many Christmas Fairs at the moment that I'm not sure if I'm coming or going! I'm starting a line in wool filled quilts for babies and will be interested to see how they sell. I am also going to be doing a lot of peg loom rug classes in the next few weeks and will be selling peg looms on line.
On the course front there will be some very interesting courses coming up so watch my website The Woolly Shepherd for more details. I have had several people request Permaculture courses and so has the local Smallholders association and to that end I am hoping to go on a Permaculture design course in the new year to enable me to teach the subject.
Our Wwoofers have been painting an old caravan that we have been given for accomodation......picture to follow!

No comments: