I always have been!.......I was 'green' before I knew that was the term for being a person who lives lightly!
I have a highly developed moral conscience .........probably due to being bought up by god fearing evangelical relatives!!!!!...................I am not religious but want everyone to have a fair shair and no more.
I have to have a car as there is no public transport......
I have a house in France and use ferries.....
It is my pension as I havent got one and is my bolt hole for when I need a break. It was derelict before I owned it for 40 years so it lives again! Everything in and about the house is second hand or home made! Even the kitchenis made of recycled wood. It is 30 mins from Roscoff and can be got to by bike.
Would love to be carless.................but would have to live in town and therefore could not do my woolly job!...........dilemma!
5. Do you know your carbon footprint for your home? If so, is it larger/smaller than your national average?We are well below!
6.What's eco-frustrating and/or eco-fantastic about where you live?'We have the wrong kind of wind' for a wind turbine and too much shade for a solar panel!!!
But living here means I can keep sheep, harvest our own wood and grow loads of veg etc!
7. Do you eat local/organic/vegetarian/forage/grow you own?We grow lots of our own veg, grow all our own meat and source everything else locally
8. What do you personally find the most challenging in being green?Don't find it particularly difficult as thats how I am!!
9. Do you have a green confession?I drive my bike to the canal to go for a bike ride.....but I do try to combine it with other things!!
10. Do you have the support of family and/or friends?Oh yes............we are all in it together
I now tag these 4 bloggers, notaproperfarmer , Blu at Blucamels
Compost woman , and Tpals place